The town of Hamilton Lakes was originally developed in the 1920′s. When A. M. Scales built his 11,000 square foot Georgian mansion facing Lake Hamilton and backing up to Lakewood Drive, the intent in 1923 would seem to have been to create a neighborhood of very expensive houses; however, development in the rest of Hamilton Lakes as well as Starmount Forest was more modest beginning in the years after World War II.
The town of Hamilton Lakes was annexed by the City of Greensboro in 1957 but maintains its own parks and walking trails by means of association dues and other voluntary member contributions.
Become a member of Hamilton Lakes and Parks and enjoy the parks and walking trails that the community has to offer!
Properties marked with the Triad MLS icon are provided courtesy of the Triad MLS, Inc.’s, Internet Data Exchange Database. The information being provided is for consumer’s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2018 Triad MLS, Inc. of North Carolina. All rights reserved.
Updated: 20th January, 2019 7:24 AM.